Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Believe the Impossible

If you don't have solid beliefs you cannot build a stable life. Beliefs are like the foundation of a building, and they are the foundation to build your life upon.

Alfred A. Montapert American Author


Mic 7:7-9
But as for me, I will watch expectantly for the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation. My God will hear me. Do not rejoice over me, O my enemy. Though I fall I will rise; though I dwell in darkness, the LORD is a light for me. I will bear the indignation of the LORD Because I have sinned against Him, until He pleads my case and executes justice for me. He will bring me out to the light, and I will see His righteousness. NASU


One of my favorite passages, and one that also challenges me in God’s Word, is this one, Heb 11:6 “And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him.” Now isn’t that a passage of scripture that speaks to us of the impact of faith and belief on our lives? It gives me a challenge, and it gives me a promise.

If I make it a foundation for my life, then my life will be filled with promise and with rewards. May I ask you this morning, why you would not fully place all your trust in this God who will place a guarantee of blessing on your life? So you say, “Well it is not very pleasant right now.” Ah… so, now we speak of stability. Listen to the words of Micah this morning and be reassured by his faith.

Micah says I’m going to slip and fall, and I am going to make mistakes in my life and the Lord may have to take a switch to me every once in a while, but, don’t think you’ve got me down. My God who corrects me, also lifts me up, and even though it seems that the darkness is thick around me, He is my light. Pay attention to Micah’s actions, he is watching with expectation, he waiting, and he is bearing up, for he with faith believes God will bring him again, into His Glorious light. Now that’s faith…God Bless.


Pastor William

No comments:

Pastor William

My photo
Gainesville, Fl, United States
Pray for God to move greatly in "Journey of The Word Church".